Welcome!

Out of a common interest, a bunch of us have found joy in photographing and creating stories using our “little’uns” (fashion dolls, barbies, bjds, action men, cuddly toys and anything else that comes to hand). It’s a run-wot-you-brung mentality to storytelling!

Please click HERE for our friendly Welcome post and more information.

And HERE for our guidelines for potential authors.

QUOTE OF THE DAY....

QUOTE OF THE DAY...
"Some musicians make a whole bundle of money and put it up their nose. I put mine in your ears."
Frank Zappa







Saturday 29 June 2013

"WALKIES!"

A walk in the park.

Meet my new friend, Bonzo. He,s lovely. I,m looking after him for a sick friend.

 
 
Bonzo, walkies!
 
 
ohboyohboyohboy! Outside.!
 
 
 
 
Fetch,boy.
 
 
Gooood boy!

What a good doggy.
 
 
Now, if I let you off the lead you wont run away, will you?
 
 
Off you go, then...
Eeuuueerrrr!
 
 
she doesn't like my present.
off you go again then and no bringing back nasty fish!
 
 
 
 
 
Ohmygod!
 
A dirty dead bird! Bonzo, bad dog!
 
She hates my presents! I,m a retriever for Gods sake- I fetch her presents and she hates them.It makes me sad. But she,s so ungrateful.Hmmm.... I know...
 
 
Come on, Bonzo, if you cant behave I,m taking you home.
 
 
While she,s not looking...
 
Yes, we,re home...
 
What the..?...
 
Oh my God!
 
BONZO! You diiiirty little...
 
Euuuurrrrlggghhhh!
 
 
 
 
 
(Mutley-style snigger).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: